Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #263 - April's Symbols - bling and/or flowers

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week we are making projects that have April's symbols - bling and/or flowers.  I pulled out my Crocs Rule Cricut cartridge and found this image.  
A2 size card from Papertrey Ink
Solid paper: Recollections
Cloud paper: from my stash
Crocodile: Crocs Rule Cricut Cartridge
Grass:  "More Stitched Edges" die from My Creative Time
Stamp: "Sprinkles of Life" from Stampin' Up
Bling: Recollections
Tear drop rain drops: Cloud 9 Design

I hope you will stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge.  We would love to have you join us this week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE! I have that cartridge too! Got it many moons ago when it first came out - Those Crocs are way cute on that Cartridge! Your sentiment is wonderful... makes me smile... Have a great week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super CUTE card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the background paper and raindrops!

    ReplyDelete