Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #256 - Use Paint Chips

Hello and happy Tuesday.  It's time for our weekly Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge.  This week our challenge is to use paint chips.  I picked up some paint chips while we were shopping for a new dryer at Lowe's last week.  I wasn't happy about having to buy a new dryer because the other one wasn't that old but since I was already at the store, I decided to pick out some pretty paint chips for this challenge.  Here is the card I made this week:
 Butterfly die: My Creative Time
Paper: Lawn Fawn "Perfectly Plaid"
Punch: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Close to my Heart
Sprinkles: Doodle Bug Designs
Pearls: Recollections

Thanks for stopping by.  Please head on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the beautiful projects our design team has made for this challenge.  I hope you all have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. I love this card. What a pretty way to use paint chips.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterflies , great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you had to get a new dryer when your other one wasn't that old - they certainly don't make things like they use to! :) But your card is so very pretty! LOVE the pinks & Butterflies! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love how you used the butterflies so creatively and loved the background
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete