Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #255 - Sketch Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday!  Today's challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is our monthly sketch challenge based on this sketch: 
I decided that since it is officially March (I can't even believe it!) that I would make a St. Patrick's Day card.  This is a very different card than what I originally had in mind for my project but I'm really happy with the way it came out.  Since my boss is Irish, I decided I would give this to her on St. Patrick's Day with some treats.
Solid paper: DCWV
Patterned paper: Authentique "Lucky" paper pack
Shamrocks:  Cricut "Celebrate with Flourish" cartridge
Circle and Tag dies: My Creative Time
Sentiment: My Creative Time Teeny Tag Holidays stamps
Ink: Close to my Heart
Candy Dots: Stampin' Up 

Thanks for stopping by.  Please head on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the beautiful projects our design team has made for this challenge.  I hope you all have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Oh how Wonderful Leslie! Fab St. Patrick's Day Card - your boss will certainly appreciate this & the goodies! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty pattern paper you sued. Fabulous card!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete