Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #229 Celebrate it!

Hello everyone and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge.  This week our theme is Celebrate it!  We can make a project for any type of celebration.  Since I have a lot of birthdays in August, I decided to make a birthday card using Cricut Design Space.  I kept it very simple.
Card base: DCWV
White paper: Recollections
Green Glitter Paper: DCWV
I used Cricut Design Space (Artfully Sent Cartridge)
to cut out the word Birthday and then used 
my Cricut Explore to write "wishes".
Balloons: Simple Stories Summer Vibes Bits and Pieces
 
Please stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out what the rest of our amazing design team has made for you this week.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS Card!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the negative space! (and the colors!)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the negative space! (and the colors!)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, Simple, Classic!! Always the way to go when you have lots of cards to make for Birthdays in 1 month! LOL Wonderful Card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of your card my friend. I hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean look of this card! The die cut Birthday along with the written Wishes is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete