Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #208: Music in our Schools Month

Happy Tuesday!  Welcome to our newest challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.  The challenge is Music in our Schools Month.  I've had these dies for a while now and they turned out to be the perfect for a musical card.
A2 size card
Solid paper - Recollections
Patterned Paper - Carta Bella Summer Lovin'
Stitched oval dies - My Creative Time
Winter Sparrows stamps and dies - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Decorative Banner Dies - My Creative Time
Sentiment - Stampendous
Ink - Stampin Up
Brad - Making Memories
Twine - Michaels
Pens for coloring - Spectrum Noir

Please be sure to stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out what the rest of our amazing design team has made this week.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Cute colorful little singers!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! this is way too cute my friend and I love how you created that banner at the bottom:) I hope you are off to a great week! Can you believe it's already Wednesday?? Gosh where does the time go:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete