Sunday, October 26, 2014

Treat Boxes

I wanted to make some treat boxes for the girls I will be cropping with at an upcoming retreat.  I found this little box on the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge (page 22) and cut it at 7".  I love this little box because there is no tape involved to put it together.  You just fold it up and use some ribbon or twine to hold it shut.  It fits two Ghirardelli chocolate squares in it perfectly.
  Paper - Echo Park
Stamp (Sweet Salutations) and ink from Close To My Heart
Ribbon from Michaels
Circle punch from EK Success

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Leslie, these are super sweet and the colors are fabulous!! I hope your weekend was a fun one:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These treat boxes are awesome. One cartridge I don't have, but wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, Send me an email. I want to ask you a couple crafty questions.

    Georgiana
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete