Sunday, June 29, 2014

CARDZ TV CARD DESIGNERS CHALLENGE #3 WEDDING


Create a Wedding Card using Hearts, Love Birds, Doves or Wedding Bells
A2 size card
Paper from Recollections
Cake stamp from Close to my Heart "The Happy 
Couple" stamp set
Sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps "Congratulations" stamp set
I used a Stampin Up punch for the Hearts
Ink used on cake - Ranger Archival Ink Watering Can
Ink used on sentiment - Stampin Up Cherry Cobler
I used Liquid Pearls White Opal on the top of the cake
Bling on the corners is from Stampin Up

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! i missed so many wonderful card my friend, I just had to comment on all:) It's fantastic you've had time to post. This card is beautiful and I love all the bling on the top layer! Have a fabulous rest of your week.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete