Saturday, June 7, 2014

CARDZ TV 3-D DESIGNERS CHALLENGE #1 GRADUATION


Create a 3-D project for Graduation

I made this gift bag for this challenge.  I put a box with a bracelet in it inside the gift bag and it fit perfectly.  I learned how to make this little gift bag at www.pootles.co.uk.  Sam has some wonderful projects on her blog.

Paper is from my stash so not sure where it is from
Cap is cut using Cricut Wrap it Up cartridge at 2.5"
Oval and Scallop Oval punches are from Stampin Up
Sentiment is from Cardz TV "Congratulations" stamp set
Ink is from Close to my Heart
 Bling on cap is from Close to my Heart
Ribbon is from Michaels

Thanks for stopping by my blog.    

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous gift bag!!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Thanks for joining CardzTv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear friend, this is lovely and a great way to use for a graduation gift! Glad you got the catalog, don't you love it? It's gotta be one of my favs! Thank you for always stopping by and your encouragement:) Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete